PVC in Construction: Trends, Prospects, Growing Points
21 June 2017, AZIMUT Moscow Olympic Hotel, Moscow, Russia
Session 1: Industrial and civil construction and its influence on PVC goods market
• Construction trends and prospects in Russia
• Peculiarities of using PVC at construction sites in Russia’s regions
• Logistics inputs in PVC goods making
• Peculiarities of PVC goods manufacturing equipment
We welcome reports from: Ministry of industry and trade of Russian Federation, Builders association of Russia, Association of polypropylene goods producers, Deceuninck, Samarskiye okonnyye konstruktsii, TBM
Discussion session 2: PVC window profiles: market outlook
• Russian market for window and door assemblies
• Public residential construction in Russia and its influence on window profile system market
• High-end profiles. Does market need them in current economic situation?
• Substitute goods market and its influence on profile system one
• Pigments and fillers for profile systems. Where does value for money stand?
Special topic: peculiarities of using profile systems in timber-frame housing
We welcome reports from: analysts of information agencies specializing in windows and doors, Wintech, Proplex, profine RUS, Rehau, Exprof
Discussion session 3: PVC goods application in exterior wall finishing
• Siding and spray foam insulation: what does demand tend towards?
• Dependence of siding demand on weather in Russia
• Technological features of siding production
• Siding colour retention: new solutions
• Siding prices as demand-determining factor
Discussion session 4: PVC goods application in interior wall finishing
• Trends in Russian wall panel market
• PVC battens: when will market become saturated?
• Sanitary and environmental requirements for interior-finishing PVC goods as demand-determining factor
• Substitute goods for interior finishing. What does demand tend towards?
Special topic: peculiarities of using PVC finishing in timber-frame housing