Installed capacities at Russian plants producing caprolactam and polyamide are exceeding the local demand; therefore these products continue to be export-oriented. Taking into consideration changes in the structure of the global market, there is a need for development of caprolactam and polyamide converting inside the country. What are the application areas that can attract investors into this business? – This is the main topic for the forthcoming event.
Globally, polyamide has a leading consumption share among engineering plastics, while this is not the case in Russia so far. Thus the use of polyamide in composite materials is the most promising segment to develop in Russia. However it would be too optimistic to count on composites without decent incentives from the government and on the low local demand. Which segments of consumption will become the development drivers?
Discussion topics at «Caprolactam and Polyamide 2016» Conference include:
• Global and Russian markets of caprolactam and polyamide
• Feedstock supply in the market: product range and availability
• Export and import: volumes, structure and specifics
• Polyamide converting in Russia and globally
• Drivers for demand growth: analysis of polyamide consumption in Russia and the CIS
• Russian and global markets of composite materials based on polyamide
• Competitiveness of polyamide converting products made in Russia
• Niche markets of polyamide converting
• Innovative products of PA converting and their market prospects in Russia
INVENTRA will be delighted to welcome all parties interested in the development of the industry. The format of the Conference assists in taking correct investment decisions by every participant.